Our modern and well equipped learning spaces reflect the needs of students today, developing learners who can transfer and apply their knowledge and skills within and beyond the school.
Our school is designed to engage and inspire our students in classes from Prep to Year 6. By working in a blend of contemporary and traditional spaces, our school ensures nurturing and stimulating environments where students are challenged in their learning.
We have a variety of learning spaces including our school Central Resource Area which caters for Library, STEM, whole school gatherings, liturgies and other assemblies.
Recently refurbished learning spaces include:
- A purpose-built senior learning area
- A purpose-built middle learning area
- Outdoor learning and passive play spaces
- A new, student-designed Adventure playground
- School garden
- Visual Arts Studio
- Music Studio
- Shaded passive play and eating areas